- Used for Prostate Health: ProstaSorb alleviates progressive enlargement and hyperplasia of prostate gland, mitigating urethra and bladder compression and promoting natural urinary flow.
- Radical Advancement: Potent, breakthrough dietary supplements and medical foods made with patent-pending technology. TMR products used to guard against chronic illness and revolutionize your health.
- Using the advanced scientific technology to create these effective dietary supplements, Tesseract Medical Research ProstaSorb supports neurological, musculoskeletal, immune and GI health optimally.
- ProstaSorb formula uses highly bioavailable botanical extracts to help moderate BPH symptoms of frequency of urination and residual urine volume. Some extracts include Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum and Summer Pumpkin
- The bioavailable nutritional support supplements are designed to help patients struggling to restore their health in the modern world naturally.
Suggested Use: Take 1 or more capsules two times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner. If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Storage: Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Health Rover Home LLC. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Health Rover Home LLC. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.