The Quidel QuickVue At-Home COVID-19 Test lets you get rapid results (10 minutes), in the privacy of your own home. No prescription necessary, everything you need is in the package and taking the test is simple.
- Easy-to-use at-home COVID-19 testing kit provides results in just 10 minutes; non-invasive design makes it easy to gently swab your nose, place in pre-filled tube, and quickly get rapid test results; FDA Emergency Use Authorized and FSA/HSA eligible
- Home COVID-19 test is quick, simple and designed for self-collected nasal swabs, ages 14 or older; Ages 2+ can be tested if adult collects sample; straightforward results with pink or blue line on test strip
- At-home COVID-19 screening is for those with or without symptoms and takes approximately 10 minutes; this listing is for a single test kit. This test kit does not provide a document to present for certain uses, including air travel, re-entry requirements, or testing programs. Please check the requirements for your specific testing needs
- Each kit includes: 2 individually-wrapped sterile foam swabs in order to test twice over 3 days with at least 24-36 hours between tests, pre-filled tubes (no measuring/counting drops), tube holder, instruction sheet, patient fact sheets
- How To Use: 1. Swab - Collect a gentle nasal swab sample. 2. Swirl - After adding the swab to the solution tube. 3. Dip - Put the strip into the tube. 4. Read Results - Straightforward and easy-to-read results
Health Rover provides virtual, self administered tests via telehealth in the event you need lab documentation for back to work, back to school or for travels. Contact us to schedule!
*Patient insurance info is required, test component gets billed through insurance as a telehealth visit.*
Keep your receipt and submit a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement. If your plan has not set up a network of preferred stores, pharmacies, and online retailers at which you can obtain a test with no out-of-pocket expense, you will be reimbursed the amount of the cost of the test. For example, if you buy a two-pack of tests for $34, the plan or insurer would reimburse $34.